FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Puget Sound Business Journal Announces
2009 40 Under 40
2009 Recipients to be honored in Special Publication on Sept. 11th and at Special Event on Sept. 15th
SEATTLE—, 2009 –- The Puget Sound Business Journal has named its 2009 40 Under 40 honorees, to be profiled in the Sept. 11, 2009 special publication and honored at an event on Sept. 15, 2009 at The Seattle Repertory Theatre. (See complete list of honorees below.)
“Puget Sound Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 program celebrates its 11th year as the region’s premier award program that spotlights the top business leaders under the age of 40 who excel in their industry and show dynamic leadership,” said Emory Thomas Jr., publisher of the Business Journal. “Help us celebrate the 2009 honorees as they take their place on our prestigious 40 Under 40 roster at an awards event on Sept. 15, 2009.”
The event is open to the public and tickets are available at: http://seattle.bizjournals.com/seattle/event/5614
For more information: http://www.40under40seattle.com/
2009 40 Under 40 Honorees
- Brett Alston, Revel Consulting Inc.
- Jeremy Ames, Guidant Financial Group Inc.
- Jorge Baron, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- Russell Benaroya, REM Medical Group
- Anders Brown, iSoftStone Inc.
- Robbie Cape, Cozi Inc.
- Alexander Castro, Delve Networks Inc.
- Thomas Chew, Slalom Consulting
- Lisa Chick, City Year Inc.
- Hope Cochran, Clearwire Corp.
- Sean Combs, Steelhead Productions Inc.
- David Dagley, Jonz Catering Food Concepts Inc.
- Randy Engstrom, Youngstown Cultural Arts Center
- Aaron Finn, AdReady, Inc.
- Gabriel Galanda, Williams Kastner & Gibbs PLLC
- Stephen Gillett, Starbucks Coffee Co.
- Gregory Gottesman, Madrona Venture Group LLC
- Gabriel Grant, HAL Real Estate Investments Inc.
- Andrea Heuston, Artitudes Design Inc.
- Travis Hull, Mechanical & Control Services Inc.
- Chris Husband, CleanScapes Inc.
- Jon Jones, Brighton Jones LLC
- Glenn Kelman, Redfin Corp.
- Courtney Klein, Lenati LLC
- Todd Korman, Food Markets Northwest Inc., dba Metropolitan Market
- Chad Mackay, Mackay Restaurant Management Group Inc.
- Tré Maxie, Powerful Schools
- Katherine McKinney, DENTISTE
- John Milne, Eastside Emergency Physicians PLLC; Swedish Health Systems
- Kerry Murphy, 206 Inc.
- Sarah O’Brien Parker, Spacecraft Clothing
- Jane Park, Julep Nail Parlor Co.
- Brian Paulen, Madrona Solutions Group Inc.
- Vanessa Power, Stoel Rives LLP
- Rico Quirindongo, DKA Architects
- Tony Richardson, Xtreme Consulting Group Inc.
- Kirk Soderquist, Perkins Coie LLP
- Akane Suzuki, Garvey Schubert Barer
- Patrice Valentine, Net Solutions North America LLC
- Richard Velazquez, The National Society of Hispanic MBAs; Microsoft
Puget Sound Business Journal is the region’s premier source of business information, serving an unparalleled audience of business and community leaders. In addition to the weekly newspaper, the Business Journal provides daily updates via its web site and email alerts. The company also plays a vital role in bringing the area’s leadership community together by hosting a wide variety of events throughout the year, from the Washington’s Best Workplaces event at Safeco Field, the annual 100 Fastest Growing Companies celebration to the Women of Influence awards event. Puget Sound Business Journal is a unit of American City Business Journals, which operates 41 local business newspapers throughout the United States. Visit Puget Sound Business Journal on the web at www.pugetsoundbusinessjournal.com.