So I just recently go back from my extended travels through Eastern Europe. As many of you know, I have been dying to go to Istanbul, Turkey for many years, and something always came up to get in the way of my dreams. So finally, after a business trip to Paris, France and Munich, Germany, I decided to take some time off to finally go to Istanbul and while I was at it, I decided to explore some other countries along the Black Sea. My original plan was to see 5 countries, but I decided to cut out Moldova and Romania in order to better enjoy Turkey, Bulgaria and the Ukraine. And, as luck would have it, I ended up going to Istanbul as they were holding the 2nd Annual Turkey Latin Festival. My timing couldn’t be better and it was a blast to dance Salsa in 3 different countries on my trip. I decided to cut my trip short to see CC sooner and it was well worth the shorter excursion. All in all, it was an excellent trip and I’m glad I finally got to fulfill my dreams. I’ll post some pictures shortly….
My musings on travel, books, entertainment, business, diversity, video games, and more…
- Attending the #PluralSight #CIOSynergy #networking #dinner (at @AureoleNy in New York, NY) swarmapp.com/c/ivIKwJyFoko 2 weeks ago
- It's been an honor to be part of the #Xbox story during my years as HW product planner,Congrats team! #15YearsOfXbox facebook.com/velazquez.rich… 2 weeks ago
- Attending #CES #Unveiled at the Metropolitan Pavilion #CES2017 (@ Metropolitan Pavilion) swarmapp.com/c/lI1igtNDuXM https://t.co/ONGce2ipta 3 weeks ago
- Giving a lecture to the Mechanical Engineering design class at my Alma Mater- #CooperUnion swarmapp.com/c/goxEBv0n7K2 https://t.co/ESa7NJwRBK 3 weeks ago
- Wonder Woman Official #Trailer- They had me at W - #wonderwoman #dccomics youtube.com/shared?ci=i2fd… 1 month ago